Monday, November 14, 2005

Still Awake

Oh dear, it is already 1.30 am and I have not done my work. Improved as much as 75% now. I know I still have the time, but I wanted to finish it earlier so that I would not have to rush at work later. Well, looks like today has started very busy and sure to be busy till night. Hopefully my boss don't come up with more work before I finish this, because I want to come back early and help my sister again. Tomorrow will be English and Sejarah Paper 2. So many facts to remember for the history essay part. Don't know what's going on in my sister's head. Me, I don't even want to remember my times. Huh, those were the days. Anyway, my sister has an exam at 8 am and she is still awake studying. I think I'm gonna force her to sleep at 2 am the latest. Don't want her to be sleeping while the exams are going on. That would be terrifying!

No comments: