Thursday, November 17, 2005

Planning Ahead

Hmm.....This weekend it is going to be very busy. I better plan out and hope everything goes on well. Well, I guess I have to start from today then.

Today, after work, go home teach my sister Add Maths. Oh she is so week in it and so much to go through.

Friday, to work then back to sister.

Saturday, go gym then have a raya open house to attend to. At last back to sister again or maybe take her out for a movie break. Hmmm ... not a bad idea. I shall think about it ..... if her add maths studies are going fine ..... a movie should be a good reward.

Sunday, not sure yet, may work, may go gym, may teach, may swim, or even just sleep that is in the morning of course. Afternoon, my best friend's sister's engagement. Gayathiri and Rajesh. Oh, I'm so excited!. I nearly forgot....I haven't got her a gift yet. Well I think I can fit that between gym and raya on Saturday.

That's all this week.

No comments: