Monday, November 14, 2005

Rise And Shine

Good morning, to me. So sleepy, so tired. I hardly had 3 hours sleep. Now after sending my sister to school for her exams, I'm at work, about to continue my work as where I left it last night or should I say this morning. I reached office at 7.45 am and as I guessed, office is shut. The person who opens the door normally comes at 8 am but today she came at 8.15 am. Half an hour I had to wait.

Luckily, the paper boy had sent todays newspaper, so that kept me busy. Interesting news on the front cover, first time in Malaysia, a marriage between a guy and a girl who was born as a guy. Well she had to go through 3 operations to be what she is now. I have no comments, just may they live happily ever after. I'm assuming this will sure encourage some people out there.

Anyway, the sun is shinnig brightly outside and I have a lot of work to do. So I better attend myself to it immediately.

1 comment:

Salprith Kaur said...

Thank you for the compliment.