Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lovely Day

A lovely day ... the sun is out ... and I'm not too busy. Work will never end, one will finish and another will come. I'm cool with it and it's cool with me.

Yesterday, I didn't stay back at office. After getting back the error report from the testers, I felt like strangling someone. It was a 30 page report with 137 errors. Whoa.... Yesterday, I managed to finish up the simple ones. Today, a fresh new start to do the rest - 68 more errors left.

My new record today, 3 days in a row, I slept 3 hours per day. Today, my sister is sitting for her Mathematics exam. Tomorrow is what worries her more, Physics. Hope for all the best, hope she stays cool through the whole exams which will end on 2nd December 2005.

1 comment:

Salprith Kaur said...

Sorry Howard,
I do not apreciate the advertisements in my blog.