Sunday, November 27, 2005

Garba and Dandia



Wow, What a night? Yesterday was Hari's Garba Wedding Night, and it was fabulous. All the colourful and shining saris, lenggars and punjabi suits on the dance floor were just so fantastic. I am so happy I got to attend it. Hari's sisters and cousins did a wonderful show. I only pity the guys who carried Hari in the dholi, they looked like they were in a lot of pain. Luckily for them Hari is very light. The food also was superb...I especially enjoyed the Pau Bhaji.

Hari was really taking off on the dance floor. She and Mr Kai sure to be in bed for a good rest today after all that dancing. I only regret one thing, that is not being able to stay back and help them out. All because I myself has worn out by "The Flu" and dancing, of course. And that I had to go early to work the next day. And I am glad I did go home and have my rest. As Monday there is a deadline, Sunday is gonna be another working overnight day...

No comments: