Sunday, November 13, 2005

My Life - In a blog...

Well I have tried many ways to start a blog, all didn't seem to work. So now, here it goes again.

Today November 13 2005..... what a tiring day. I think it must be the tension that is making me write. Tomorrow SPM starts for my sister. BAHASA MELAYU and SEJARAH Paper 1. I tried my very best to help her in anyway possible but I guess nothing seems to be enough. And to add to my agony, my work deadline is also tomorrow. So, the whole weekend was spend between jumping to the computer to do my work and checking up on her and helping her. All the Bahasa Melayu essays are in my head, hopefully in hears too. Oh can't wait for SPM to end. Ya! Even before it starts. Last exam will be next month. Once it end, me and my sister will be having the time of our life.

Going gym, dancing, singing, swimming, playing games, cinemas, shopping and trying out many many new things. But for now, I guess, I would have to patiently wait. So, my future blog will be all on the mischiefs we had. Ok, that's all for today. My work is only 70% done. And I have to go through Sejarah with my sister. Looks like I'm not going to get any sleep today.

Well, I love my sister very much and I hope the best for her in her SPM.

3 comments:

Salprith Kaur said...

Thank you. I will check it out.

aks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Salprith Kaur said...

The previous comment was deleted because some guy started writing adult stuff which I shall not allow in my site. Thank you for your coorperation. Please don't do it again.