Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Birthdays Today

Today is 16 November 2005.
I didn't realize that I knew many people who were born on this very same day.
I have 3 friends born on this day - multiracial.

Happy Birthday to Mega(Megawati)
- The coolest chick I know.
- She really is coooool. Once she dyed her hair red.
- And another time green, either colours, she looked good.


Happy Birthday to Jack(Wei Kiat)
- The macho hot guy.
- He walks cool, talks cool, sits and does his work cool.
- Even looks super macho cool with her earings.


Happy Birthday to Vishal(Vishaljeet Singh)
- The charming dashing guy with a voice to die for.
- I unique personality difficult to uncover.
- Artistic and a dreamer.


Hey, you three, have a good time, and Happy Birthday again.
I hope tomorrow I can get their pictures to post,
that is if there are not too shy.

No comments: