Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TO DO LIST!!!

Hmm.... today badminton's over, tomorrow is girls night out, and Thursday's simran session. Friday Saturday Sunday...no harm planning...

Should I organize another movie marathon... two or three movies in a row.... I know 2 movies that I sure would wanna watch HellBoy2, Dark Night and Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D. Hmm what else... maybe I should start witting a to do list and see what I can manage to do this month... interesting... what I would love to do. My wild mind is wandering everywhere... I better limit myself to 10.

1) Watch Movie (Any latest)
2) Paint an art piece that I can frame and hang in my room (HA HA me no expert but I would love to do finger painting on a canvas, like in Kuching Samelan-wake up the artist in me)
3)Finish up the novel that I am reading (normally I take very very long)
4) GoCarting
5) Hiking/Camping (yes again)
6) Paint ball Fight among friends
7) Organize a dance all night party at my place when parent fly off to Bali. (like that is gonna happen-me very good girl)
8)Finish up my family tree software that I started years ago (this will make dad happy)
9)Attend salsa classes (I just love to dance)
10)Organize my stuff (my rooms not messy, it;s just the hidden stuff...he he) (this will make mom happy)

Okay la enough for today....need to wake up early tomorrow for work.
YES YES you read it right....I have been going to work ON TIME this week and I plan to keep it that way. YAY....goodnight and a pat on my back for myself.

No comments: