Friday, July 18, 2008

Simran Vibrationssss...

Wednesday girl's night out was cancelled....glad!!! After all the daily going to work on time, it's about time I get some rest. SO, I slept off early.. HE HE and yes the next day went to work on time!!!

Thursdays....SIMRAN, after two weeks it's back...We had planned to have simran twice a month at least. So last week was a break for us. I would say it was a good break as today all came for the simran so excited...Hmmm....I don't know about the rest, but I WAS.... I missed it!!!!

My day at work was as usual, but times passed by and it was already 7:15PM!!! Oh NO....SIMRAN STARTS AT 8:00PM. How the hell am I going to reach Ampang in 45 minutes. The last time I went there right after work, it took me 1 hour+++++++

I was panicking....Luckily Harjeet was there to the rescue!!!!

He gave me the fastest way that I could get there....costly but to me it's worth it - to reach there before the simran starts. So by the time I packed and started driving out, it was 7:30PM. I was so sad, I really want to reach there in time....I called Amreek....."Hey I told you have it at 8:30PM.....see la...I just leaving my office! How am I to reach there in time.....Wait for me la!!!"

Amreek wasn't agreeing to postpone it to 8:30PM as he had already told everyone that it would be from 8PM to 9PM. Well it would not be fair for those who were there already. Anyway I still did not give up hope to reach there in time as I knew they would be starting Rehraas how. There might be a slim chance that I reach there just in time!!!

I drove like crazzzzeeeee........The first highway that came along ... I TOOK IT...KESAS.....RM2.20......keep on going...luckily there was not much traffic.....I was flying...i mean speeding...at the same time I was afraid that there would be road blocks.....So I just prayed to be lucky!!!! The kirtan "Mera Pyara Pritam......" was in my mind.

Second toll, another RM2.20 ..... gosh..... I remembered...after this toll is where I got stuck in a massive jam the last time....on MRR2. But this time I won't be taking the same route....thanks to my savior Harjeet. I took the exit into another highway (not too sure was it KLCC or KLIA) which goes up to Kg Pandan roundabout. So there goes another RM1.50.

In between I kept on calling Harjeet to get confirmations on the exits. The exit I had to take was KLCC.....then Harjeet guided me all the way to Bombay Palace. YAY something familiar!!!

I think it was like 10 minutes to 8:00PM....YES... I could not believe it myself.....Hope to reach before the simran starts was getting brighter. Then in all the excitement I wasn't sure if I remembered the way to Amreek's house. "HAI HAI BHULEKKER" So I called my dear bro Phobin, who was more than everready to guide me.

Finally..................GUESS WHAT........when I reached there they were still halfway Rehraas. YAY. I guess thanks to those who were there for not starting too early and thanks to those who were not there yet....who actually reached there later than me and a million thanks to Harjeet and of course my driving skills (he he).

OK, I'm am very sleepy and tired.....tomorrow not to forget.... need to go to work in time!
I will continue more about the simran session tomorrow!!!NITEZ...

No comments: