Friday, July 25, 2008

Facebook's Daily Kiss Fortune

Facebook! Loads and loads of applications. At this very moment I have 306 applications and still people keep sending more. I think I had more before they restructured facebook to the new look. Most of the applications are a waste of time. I just simply add them. And when I have some free time I delete some which do not mean anything. You must be thinking with me deleting once a while I still have 306...OMG!

So recently I've been looking at my notifications and realized that I get a daily KISS FORTUNE.
I find it rather interesting.... motivatioanl too...

To live without loving is to not really live.
Give it all openly and love enough to be able to take what the other person wants to give you right now.

If you're not living on the edge...you're taking up too much room.
Look for something new and exciting, different, that will cause you to grow. Combine this with honesty and the gaps will close and you will experience unprecedented closeness.

Walk carefully in the beginning of love.
Don't give it all away, love but watch with a rational eye to be certain of what you think you're seeing now.

No comments: