Sunday, July 27, 2008

FULLY BOOKED - House2House Simran

Our house to house simran session is really picking up a knot. We have the whole month booked out....This week was havocccc....at Sukhsharan/Manpreet/Tarsem's place.

I wasn't sure about the directions so I called Manpreet and drew a map. I was so proud of myself about the map and was excited to reach there in time. After work, me, ner and narin left from my place heading towards Ampang/Gombak. I asumed it would take us about an hour but I that was my misjudjement. THERE WAS JAM EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best part was that my map wasn't exactly correctly drawn....I actually read the map to Manpreet by phone to confirm the directions but what is heard can mean many ways. That moment really proved it right! She said take the first left exit, then don't take the left keep on going down the road... She meant take the first left exit, then the next junction take right....but when I saw the junction I got confused??!?? So basically my fault la...and we got lost...

So we tried calling them back to get us back on the right road.....at finally at 8:30pm we reached! YAY, they were just about to start the kirtan. Harkiren and Hargobind started off with sooothing simran...then followed by Deybu and Sukhsharan. There is was... another relaxing day of feeding my SOUL. I am so glad I get to do this once a week, and I hope I can carry on every week.

Thanks to Sukhsharan and family, we had a great time there and not forgetting the FOOD....YUM YUM....The dhosai was mouth watering...... dhal + mushroom curry + 4 different types of chutneys and to top it all up with the most popular dessert, KESHRI.....I know..I know..I'm making you guys hungry!!!!

So that was it, and after that it was the battle to decide where the next simran is going to be!!! AMPANG ... OH NO so FAR..... AGAIN...... So next week Thursday, Simran session will be in Chan's house......And the week after that, early booking has been made by Manwant's mom in Subang...YAY somewhere near my place! Looking at all the bookings....Harkiren too decides to book a date....so hers would be on the 14th August.

SO GUYS AND GALS...SIMRAN sessions for the next 3 WEEKS have been BOOKED.

No comments: