Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blogging...

Been so busy with so many things...I left out so many things on my blog such as Mini Samelan at JB, Trip to Singapore, movie outings.....and birthdays. What a waste. My camera got hijacked by my brother...still waiting for it to get back to it's rightful owner.

So sad I think I'll just leave it out and keep on writing about the next events..

Here's just a recap of JuLy...

1st week a rush at work to clear up 4 server which were to be written off....backing up and moving files....the task was not too difficult...the stress was just the time it was taking to move the files. I started doing it months ago but still have not completed it. And I had to finish it before the weekend because I planned a trip to Singapore with J to surprise Uncle Dina for his birthday. So after work, my friends and I met up at Strawberry Fields to celebrate Sunil's birthday!!! He was a pain in the ass. Planned a trip away to Pangkor for his birthday to avoid us. Luckily thanks to J, she managed to get him to meet us up the night before. So 12 midnight we got him to cut his cake and said our byes.

Saturday movie day out....WANTED...super action pack!!! Me, J, Jus, Ner, Shiva, Sakthi and VK.
Dinesh last minute backed out..."YOU OWE US A MOVIE!!" After the wonderful movie, dinner and chit chat... We had a good laugh talking about my problem waking up in the morning and going to work in time....I BETTER WORK ON THAT!!!

I was staying over at J's place, so we got back and did the last minute packing, and J had some office work to finish up...while waiting for her, I knocked out on the couch and woke up at 5am hearing her father up and J was still doing her work. Finally I decided to get some sleep in J's bed....about 1 hour and then had to wake up to get ready....I can't understand why I can wake up early elsewhere but not when I am at home. Basically J had no sleep at all!

Sunday morning 7:30 am, so sleepy and we got on the bus to Singapore. Just J and me... 1hour complete knock out and then on and off till touchdown....J's uncle (Uncle Dina's brother-in-law) picked us up and took us to his house to get ready for the party Uncle Dina (J's mama).

While we had our lunch...SHOCKING!!! J's grandfather was at the door staring at us...
He wasn't supposed to know that we are in Singapore..OPPPSSS...We did not tell him about it because we didn't want him to accidentally inform his son about it. We had a few hours so I as planning to SLEEP... J said she wanted to chat with her cousins but she will follow me to the bedroom to keep the bags. But when she saw the bed ...KABOOM DUSH...KNOCKOUT...

So we had a good sleep, woke up a bit late, rushed getting all dressed and left for the occasion. The plan was everyone meet at the venue. Uncle Dina and his wife will come there to attend a wedding registration. Ha ha....He is up for a surprise... The attendance was overwhelming, relatives and friends....all there. It was all planned by his Wife....she did a splendid preparation. When Uncle Dina came out of the lift, there were bhangra dhols...he was shocked trying to explain to them that he was not the groom....Aunty was cool, she just told him to keep quiet and go with the flow.

Surprise!!!!...120++ people welcomed him....
Ok, then I guess the normal ... cut cake, presentation, speeches, games and dance.
It was all perfect. The MC for the day was Uncle Kannan, he was marvelous. The best speech was by Uncle Dina's friend/co-worker... Akram...HA HA HA... You see they were all lawyers...and Akram told the story about Uncle Dina when he had an argument with the judge. He kept on going "Your Honour, but you Accused me!!! The phone was ringing. If a phone is ringing, you are supposed to answer it! And the phone was ringing!!!" Ha ha ha....

The next day was just lepaking....and Tuesday was already time to go home. That's all about the trip to Singapore.

Once I got back it was back to back birthdays. Caca,Mom,Masi,Pua...

8 JUL 2008 Caca Sukhwin
9 JUL 2008 Mom, Huat Neo, Sangeeta, Shiva's mom
10 JUL 2008 Masi Ranmit, Pua Pemmi

Mom's birthday was simple...all got back after work...dad bought a cake and sister made a cake. We sang the birthday song, candles were blown and the cakes were cut....then it was family eat out. Mom's choice...simple keiw tiau!!!

Then yesterday 13 JUL 2008, puaji Pemmi had her 50th birthday celebration. It was relatives and friend get together at a small sports club where we played pool and danced... By the time we reached home and got to bed it was 2am already. And yes obviously I will woke up late the next day...I won't tell you what time I woke up today....but I am planning to go to work on time or even earlier tomorrow.

Okay that's all for now.. hopefully the next event I have my camera with me and have the time to blog about it.... chiau...

No comments: