Sunday, July 27, 2008

SaturDAY OUT!!!!

So YES, my parents and sister are away enjoying themselves in Bali. I just called them today and they said they were visiting my friends...THE MONKEYS!!!! I was scratching my head for a while thinking which friends were they talking about? HAIYO!!!

So me and J decided we should go out and enjoy ourselves. Since there was a huge SALE in 1UTAMA....Let's GO THERE. By the time we reached there it was lunch time. After lunch, we went to check out what movies....The Dark Knight, Hell Boy2 all fully booked... GOSH! Finally, we got X-FILES and SEX IN THE CITY... so maybe tomorrow I will write a review on them, what I think about the movies.

It was just 4 of us, Me, Jey, Neremal and Inderpal. So we first watched X-Files...



After that, we went shopping....and then back to the theater for Sex And The City.



After that, back to shopping. Dinner we went to Kayu PJ, there Phobin and Indy Miri joined us. What a dinner! As the arguments between Jey and Inderpal continues.... Miri added more spice to it. Wah ka ka!

One thing we wanted to do, but didn't have enough time was to go for the Reptile Show. Oh well maybe next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe - that was a good day. Tot i would get 2 see Inderpal and Neremal crying when we were watching "Sex and the City"... - but I guess they enjoyed that girly movie better then "X-Files" :P Seriously, "X Files" now top my list of "Must sleep movie" :P

Queen Jey