Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Back to Work

Oh gosh after the rejuvenation, re-energizing and motivation camp...it is time to get back to work. I was thinking Monday morning sure I won't be able to wake up, but it wasn't that bad. Only muscle pain here and there a bit...

Work! wow what a site or I should say what a site...90% of the office has shifted to the new site in Subang now...boxes everywhere, and finally I get move from my temporarily place to my permanent place. YAY! Our cubicle is like the happening PUNJABI'S EDDA. Don't know how come they arranged it so. Our Systems group get to sit together, which includes me, Charanpal and Siva. Surprisingly the other empty space is taken by another punjabi...Harjeet the laser/welder expert. If only the cubicles were sealed....there would be kirtan or bhangra music on everyday. I don't think Siva will mind.

Anyway back to work...lots of things had piled up and of course unpacking to do. =)

No comments: