Thursday, December 13, 2007

Semalan Is Coming!!!

M bags are not packed yet... OH NOoOoOoO... Samelan is just around the corner. Ok I don't really know wether what I am writting is sane or not becasue I am half zombified. Ha Ha Ha. Yesterday night sabha house looked so empty as most of the things were loaded into the trailer to be taken to the Samelan grounds. Everyone is in the Samelan mood already. But I am more to the sleeping mood.

We just finished printing tags for all the sewadar and participants. Thanks for the unified help from Sukhvin a.k.a ***** a.k.a ***** , Jasvin a.k.a ******* ****, Deepa a.k.a Deepika(that's what Fareed thinks her name is), Sukhveer, Amit and Esha.

Most of them might still be sleeping but I am at WORK!!! Everything only finished at 3am in the morning today. Well actually I left earlier and left the rest continuing. Bad Bad Salprith. I just couldn't take it. A few nights in a row sleeping after 2AM. So now you know why I am Zombified today. So zombified, that I can't thin and do my office work, in my head is just 'SAMELAN', 'REGISTRATION', 'TAGS', 'MIGHTY KHALSA'...

So I decided to write on my blog!

Sad thing we don't have pictures of us doing the work...I think the logistics boys took some pictures, hope to see them soon in their blogs.

OK back to work...

No comments: