Saturday, November 10, 2007

DIWALI OPEN HOUSE!!!

Thank you everyone for coming over for Diwali. Without you all it wouldn't have been the same. =)



The first visitors, Saheena and Fren, just after 9am. I am so glad you guys can make it and I hope you didn't reach work late!



My sister Jusprith's first batch of friends. My neighbour's son Sing Chun was so afraid to come out from his house when he saw so many people. Normally he will be screaming "Aunty Aunty, Cheche Cheche!".



It has been more than one year since I met Angeline and see how much difference...She's pregnant!!!



Here comes Sunway Security, my dad's first batch of friends....aaaa ponteng kerja la tu...no la, their lunch break la. Striking nyer their vests.



And here is Pooi Mun, being a bit left alone. She is my sister's best friend.I guess my sister was too busy with her other friends but Pooi Mun is such I nice person that she understands. So let her enjoys the cookies!!!!



DOPEY, what else can I say!



They were waiting for food for so long and finally they get to charge!!!



Group Photo!!!



Sunway Security Batch No 2, wow all looks so serious. Some of them never went to an open house before, they were so afraid to enter in the house, they were hiding at the lift for quite some time.



Ok, this I don't know what were they doing....I think locking themselves to avoid to be dragged to dance.



Dancing session starts...of course the dance expert has to be there!!!



Ok, house getting more crowded....Jusprith's friends batch 2 comes...at the same time 2 friends of mine just came but they could not get in because their photo session was going on!!!



The loving brother and sister...Ram and Baljit K!



HOI! Keep away! Don't disturb me! Let me eat my muruku! That's Mr Gurmeet Singh. Hey thank's for the home made cookies!!!

At the same time we had my sister's 2 batch of friends + my batch of friends (BaljitK,Ram,Jasmin,Gurmeet,MenpreetPannu,Sukhsharan,Manpreet,Auliana,Doreen and sister) + my dad's 3rd batch of bosses about 10 of them.

Gosh that was about the MOST busiest time of the day....I was so so ignoring too many of my friends as my mom wanted some help in the kitchen....I hope you guys all understand!!! Thanks also to Baljit K and gang to help me in between.



After a few groups left, finally my dad had a break...



Ram and Gurmeet, hmmm....



ManpreetPannu,Jasmin,BaljitK and my sister, Jusprith.



Now add Sukhsharan, manpreet and me and minus my sister...
I pity you guys...had to move many times as more and more people came.



My sister's batch no 2 having their lunch.
By this time batch no 1 had already left.

I would say the sabha gang was smart to come tea time as most of my father's and sister's friends had gone home.



Vishal "Where's my chaaaa.....?", Jagjit , Inderjit, Thasi, Baljit K, Baljit S...



Baljit S, Ajeet, Ajit, Parveen.
Hey I taugh Parveen was the one with flu..but why the heck is Ajit and Ajeet touching their nose.



Esha, always get her nice cute pose.



Amit and Deepa, sorry you both had to sit on the floor...



Best friends, pooi Mun and Jusprith...



Best friends, Harjit and Jagdeep, I think because I always see them together.
I always get confused, Jagdeep's brother is Harjeet but Jagdeep always hang around with Harjit. Now I have seen many pictures of Jagdeep's.....always sleeping or basically looking drunk!



Harjit, Jag-Updesh (came dressed up as Sharukh), Gurmeet and Jagdeep.
Ok here Jagdeep is hiding his sleepy eyes with sunglasses!



That's not all that came, here's more...ManpreetPannu, Navjeet,Jasmin and Sukhvin.



Oh now he comes out!!! Naughty boy..Sing Chun..when there were so many chinese around, he was hiding. When the Punjabi gang came, Chak De, he also came.



What a shine? Taufu, Sharukh and Phasi! The 3 best nick names of the day.



Then, came some of my relatives...my aunty Pam and her friends and son and daughter.



Cha time...+ chit chat
Ajit, why la send message on TV for everyone to see but didn't write from you...put Jag the rempit? If shy to write your name, you can put Taufu what???



I would say this is a very nice picture taken...of course la I took it ma. Pity Ram, he was hidden behind...Jagjit didn't wan't to be hidden behind so you see where he ended up...



Isn't this better. Re-organized, all tall behind and Ram in front!!!



Here we go again.....I told you Jagdeep always looks sleepy.



Ok...he has to prove that he wasn't sleeping so he made me take another picture.



Muruku, yes Gurmeet, eat how much you want! =)



Here is Jagdeep again showing how awake he is.



Muruku, Muruku!!!



Jusprith and Anndrina/Pooja our cousin sis.

More coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei tak pe tak ajak :)

Salprith Kaur said...

I am so sorry for those who I did not get to personnally invite. I was too busy, I could not think who I invited and who I did not.