Friday, November 02, 2007

Why la I love BSC so much?

BSC also known as Bangsar Shopping Complex was a popular shopping mall in Bangsar before Bangsar Village was up. My friends and I often used to meet up there.



One day a friend of mine told me to meet him at MPH Bangsar Village. I said OK without thinking for a second about it. The next thing, I was at Bangsar Shopping Complex, BSC asking the security officer there, on which floor was MPH. The officer told me that there was no MPH in BSC. I first scratched my head and wondered why did my friend ask to meet at MPH Bangsar Village but there is no MPH here! I was so lucky that my handphone was not working, if it was, I would have made a fool of myself calling my friend asking about MPH. Luckily, the clouds unblocked my thoughts and .....

Wait a minute!!! Bangsar Village! But this was Bangsar Shopping Complex?!? ADUH!!!



Luckily they do not charge for the first few minutes in BSC parking, so I did not pay for the parking and drove to the correct venue then...What was I thinking of? BSC BSC BSC!!!

My brain has registered bangsar's default shopping area as BSC....Bangsar Village not accepted yet...Ha Ha Ha...

The joke is that after this, I still didn't learn my lesson, it happened again, just yesterday. My friends asked me to join them for lunch at Bangsar Village....and again I ended up in BSC. I must love BSC so so much. This time as I parked my car and walked up to the shops, I called my friend to ask her which shop was she at..."Hi JEY, I'm HERE"...and then suddenly in a flash it came to me and I said to her...."Aaaa...You said Bangsar Village right, Sorry, be there in 10 minutes!"

He he he! Jey sorry, I know by the time I reached there you all had eaten. But next time anyone inviting me to Bangsar Village...please please also state NOT BSC!!!

No comments: