Thursday, December 01, 2005

Yahoo....



Today... I am so happy that I finished all my pending work. I can go home with a free mind today.

Yesterday, I taught I could go back early, so I made plans to meet up with dear J. Her computer misses me, so it didn't want to start. So, my plan was to go to J's house, repair computer and chat with her and then go home.

At work itself I was thinking that something was gonna go wrong and change all my plans. First thing to worry me was my work. The more I finish, the more new things came to my desk. I was really getting pissed off, but music kept me company and took me calmly through it. At last, at 9pm I finished work. How early? Right away left towards J's house. There, her dear computer, all it really just needed was a pat from me and it was working fine. Hmmm...I wonder, does J look after it well enough, or maybe she doesn't give enough attention to it. Poor computer. After that, a change of plans again....instead of going home I joined J out to supper with her uncle, sister GY and cousin. We had a nice chat time.

Time passes so fast....Me and J went to Hari's house after midnight to take the engagement photos. By the time we get back to J's house, view all the pictures and drive home, it was 2 am already. So I slept right away. Dozed off in slumber land.

The next morning, I had to wake up so early. I didn't go to work and neither my sister had an exam. I had to take my mom to the hospital for her eye examination. What a loooooooooong process. Waiting! Waiting! Waiting! We reached there at 7.30am, got number 14 and yet left the hospital at about 1pm. What a tiring morning? I reached home had lunch and dozed off again for half an hour. I knew I had to get back to work as there was a submission. I reached office at about 3pm and as I expected I was just in time. After submission, had some minor work here, there and that's about it.

I guess I was lucky yesterday and today too... everthing just went fine. Oh I'm so happy.

Today is Hari's Sangeet night. I shall gather some mehndi designs and go there to help decorate some hands.....

No comments: