Sunday, December 04, 2005

Bad Luck

I am so depressed....Yesterday, the wind blew the curtian, the curtain pushed a board which was on my table cabinet, the board pushed the glass cup with vanilla candle in it.....and kaboom it smashes on the floor.

After cleaning up the mess......I found my phone on the table ... and it had a crack on the mirror. The glass must have dropped on my phone before hitting the floor.

I was so sad.....

To top up with all the sadnessssssss.....today I met in an accident. It wasn't my fault. Anyway I tried my best to stay calm as the guy yelled at me. I myself yelled at him and he said he wanted to slap me. That took all my thinking energy that I totally forgot to take the car number plate down. Another friend of him came and said settle it....pay for your own damages....and I was just getting more afraid as a car or indian guys came to help him. Dammit!...Ok settle and I quickly jumped into my car and left.

What a weekend!

No comments: