Thursday, December 15, 2005

So far so good...YAY

Yay, I am fine. Been busy a bit. Anyway I have made some changes in my life. Every morning wake up at 5am, going to gym and then only to work. This way I can't skip my gym because of work. If I decide to go after work, sometimes work is just to much or even I will be too tired. This new plan of mine so far is working fine. YAY!

I am also dragging along my sister since she too need to loose a few pounds. Tomorrow I plan to make a few more changes. I saw the latest Guruka Singh's videos. Oh gosh I never knew we would feel awake when we rub cold water on our chin and feel sleepy if we rub cold water on our forehead. This is fantastic. He also says thay bathing with cold water in the morning is very good. So tomorrow, I shall try.

No comments: