Monday, December 05, 2005

Late...

My mom had her fasting blood check today at 8am. Well I am working so I can only leave her there. I sent my sister and cousin with her so that later they come back by themselves.


What a traffic jam out there today!!!!!!!
The cars were crawling all the way to Jalan Tun Razak. My mom was already hoping that how nice it would be if the car could fly over it all. We were getting late. And I reached the hospital at 8.30am. Well I pity my mom fasting longer.

Anyway after dropping them there, I had to go through the traffic jam again to go to work. What a hassle! I just reached work at 9.30am. Well not too late, just nice. All the traffic is because of some rehersal going on and some roads are closed. Why must they do these rehersals....why don't they just use helicopters for their transportations. Ha ha, they should.

Anyway projects are not ending and are being carried forward....that was what I was afraid of. I want to be free by next week and by the way I see the progress in my office, oh no, disaster.

No comments: