Tuesday, January 06, 2009

PAST: My brother's BOOKED (Thakka) PART 1

Surprise....not many know this but YES it is true my brother, Neremal Singh is NO MORE AVAILABLE....

It all happened on the auspicious festival of Lights in August 2008.

Our Diwali holidays was spent in Taiping, Perak, where my dadi stays. It was a Friday night when we left home and reached late in the morning the next day. Saturday was an extremely tiring day. Our plan was Saturday - waterfall with Tanvir and family. Sunday BBQ Diwali Eve. Sunday Neremal's Takka with Taran and Diwali at Tanvir's house. Why Saturday was extremely tiring???? HA HA...that's because the day started with us getting all wet in sweat cleaning grandma's house. Since it was half wooden....we had to scrub the wood which were moldy, mop the cement floor a few times. We did what could manage to do until it was time for waterfall... at AUSTIN POOL TAIPING!!! YAY!!!

We were so proud of the cleaning we did, even though we could not finish all the walls....



My sis Jusprith was the UNLUCKIEST on that day!


The jungle was lovely...Tanvir look us through some jungle trekking...was not the normal simple trail...it was a bit more dangerous as usual. Of course the love birds were at the back of the pack.


Here you will get to know why my sister was unlucky...this is just one of the 2 incidents that happened there.



YES, IT'S A LEECH....!!!!!!!!!!! Jusprith was a strong girl, she was not afraid...If I was in her shoes, I would have awaken all the animals in the jungle with my screams. =)

The second incident was the slip she had and scratched her ankle on a rock....


Well! Actually she wasn't the only one who had injuries....I had a very very BAD FALL too....I slipped and fell right on a rock...bum first. Luckily the rock was huge and flat. I was still for a moment while everyone rushed to help me. I didn't know what to do...to laugh or to cry as I just felt a numbness throughout my body. It was a real bad hit that it still hurts till now. We had a good time there as the water was so refreshing and cool....BUT after Tanvir got another leech on him, we decided to get down stream...this time we will take the water way.....BAD IDEA. I would really like to WARN everyone that AUSTIN POOL has the most dangerously slippery rocks. Even crawling on the huge rocks were scary...!



Our adventurous journey did not end there, while being all WET we went to have AIS KACANG!!!


WOW!!! GO SURAJ!!! GO SURAJ!!! I don't remember what they called it Black Mountain or something else???!??!?



Well my my siblings and Taran was not as adventurous, so they ordered the most popular char kue tiaw.... TAIPING's popular!!!



Someone didn't know how to use the chopsticks but managed to get personal training! AHEM! And no I did not get sick after the ais kacang!!! And believe it or not we still did not go back home yet....Now half wet we headed the the popular Salon beside Taran's house....all took turns to have their hair washed and dried.




Tanvir your hair is so gorgeous!!!
OK That's it now go home and take a bath already!!! After that out again....dad was getting angry but well we were on a holiday and not on a cleaning spree...We went BOWLING!!!! Ajit also joined us....You must be wondering which Ajit???....TAUFU la.



For cha time even Dr Sujin joined us. See I told you Taufu was there?!?


And here comes the love birds again... Neremal & Taran.



Wah wah ... do dil mil rehe hai, magar chupke se nehi...Watch out as the girl's brother, Tanvir is watching from afar....


to be continued...

No comments: