Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year by My Eyes

Well last year was FANTASTIC, FANTABULOUS and MAGNIFICIENT...all the FUN HAVOC things I did with so many gorgeous souls. Movie Outings, Kirtans, Trips, Parties, Mini Samelans, Hiking, Weddings, Jungle Treking, Birthdays, Road Trip. The last best thing of last year was the SAMELAN...it was simple AWESOME....and just at times OUSOME... I really had fun with all the phenji, veerji and MOST OF ALL, of course the KIDS!!! You MIGHTIES are the BEST!!!

OK OK that was last year....which ended with samelan and ..... getting SICK...YUP, you heard it right...I was totally not well right after samelan till after the NEW YEAR CELEBRATION...I missed it all! How sad can that be....? It has been my worst New Year Celebration ever...but surprising I dont feel down at all!

I had fever, flu, headache, dizziness, diarrhea, stomach ache and vomiting. The 5 days - Monday to Friday - I really was in the worse mood of all. Whenever I ate anything, I could feel my tummy making weird noises and the next thing you know I was in the toilet. I never knew out digestion system could work that fast! I also figured out that the white diarrea tabbles does not work for me. The green capsules are a life saver at these crutial times. You see I learned something out of this painful time... that is about my digestion system and medication suitable for diarrea for me. But on Saturday I had a miraculas recovery all thanks to the green aliens in my body. YAY! Even though I was sad; I damaged my 250Gb harddisc and lost my laptop charger in samelan, I missed Raja's kitan in Titiwangsa gurdwara on New Year's Eve, could not help my mom clean up for new years, missed lunch and dinner plans with my bestest of friends on New Year's Day....I still am not totally upset. In return I got a good few days of lots and lots of dieting and sleep. HE HE!

So whats up this New Year called 2009!!!

This year we are cutting down on the birthday surprizes.....it gets to your head after a while...I was thinking of an outdoor simran/kirtan session on birthdays would be fun. That's just an idea! I have already started one thing which I wanna do...research in Guru's Sakhis(stories about our Gurus). Well with guru's blessing, the mighty khalsa phenjis and veerjis are planning to make the next SAMELAN a much more exciting, entertaining and educational. So to do this...we are starting NOW. Seriously, we had our first small minor discussion last Saturday and had some ideas down to bring up on the Samelan 2008 post-mortem... We have a fantastic idea for the 12 and 13 year olds. We are hoping to make 13 years olds as a Senior Mighty group.

Hmmmm....what else 2009 is gonna bring.... Plan Plan Plan.....This is gonna be MESSY...Don't tell me I didn't warn you!!!

Pray more, Sleep less, Eat healthy, Exercise more, Go Movie Outing More....BASICS!
So so many things....well I think THIS YEAR I would start to focus on my PUNJABI speaking skills, Sikhi Knowledge. I have so many idols such as Sukhsharan and Ajitpal.. Since in samelan I managed to learn to play the Rebab thanks to Hargobind.... I realized how much I miss playing music....so back to the Waja or little organ I have....or maybe learn the guitar or drums ... Not to forget getting in shape and improving my stamina so that I can kick some ass in the badminton court. Maybe then can start back futsal too.. he he..... cycling... Blogging more..... organizing my room expecially my important documents box. repainting my room....hiking..... cooking..... swimming...... gosh I totally forgot about my passion dancing.... art.... carving would be fun .... I have tried paster of paris and stone....hmmm....should I retry or start wood... hmmm.... drawing....gosh how I loved shading after SPM..... and finger paiting in Kuching samelan..... I know I am dreaming all over the place.....well al these words are in my head .... had to get it OUT!!!! OUCH head hurts....data overload in head!!!

Well basically I know what I got to do......many many things.....just got to DO IT....and then I can blog about it!!! YIPPIE!!! See now I am excited already!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If sukhsharan is your idol, then you are headed for big trouble my friend.

tarsem-

Salprith Kaur said...

Hey, that's your sista you are talking about... With waheguru's blessing she tries her very best!

latashni said...

salprith!!!!! its me lata!!! happy new yeeeeeaaarrr =)

Salprith Kaur said...

Lata!!!!!! How are you? When you coming over to KL? How was New Year party. I still remember 2005/2006 New Year with you all in Singapore...HAVOC.