Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunway Family Day

Every year Sunway has this huge Family Day celebration in Sunway Lagoon. For who ever that works with Sunway gets a free entry for each of their immediate family member. So like last year my dad got five tickets again but this time instead of tickets, they gave us watches. It was so cool...going into Sunway using your watch at the security sensor..TEET....and you are in!!! WAY COOL!!!

Tha sad thing was, this time my dad and brother was working. My dad got a few more tickets so my aunt,uncle, 2 sons and Jey joined us. So in the morning they started off with some performances and family competitions. Last year I remember I had to go up stage and dance the Ketcup song wearing a Whopi Golberg mask with an unknown stranger wearing a Bill Gates Mask. It was hilarious... When it comes to dancing of course my team won!!!

This year was not much of a kick as my dad and brother was not there. Brother had to fly of to Kuching for work and dad was busy controlling the crowd outside.



My favourite RIDE!!!

Anyway we did manage to keep ourself busy. Riding all the rides, eating and jumping in the water. All of us got goody bags of food that could last us the whole day. That is not all, there were times when the Milo booth was open free for the watch bearers...koko cruch...ice cream...pizza...kfc...dunkin donuts...PHEW!!!



This was a challenge!!! Many years ago me and my sister went on this ride, it made us scream like crazy. We were in tears and felt as though we were going to die because we sat right at the corner where you could see yourself facing the ground as it goes down....This time we sat again at the corner....DIE DIE DIE!!!

Why were we so smart?!!! It seriously gave us a flashback. Of course we did not dry. The guys behind us, even though they didn't have a good view, they were screaming SEI LA! SEI LA! Imagine if they were sitting at our places....they would have pissed in their pants. Oh ya, who ever want to plan to do this...please go to the toilet first. Seriously!!! You don't want to embarrass yourself.

I was dizzy for a few hours after THAT RIDE!!!

Sadly me and Jey had to leave early....we had another 2 event to attend...a wedding and a raya open house.

What a tiring day!!!

No comments: