Monday, October 22, 2007

Family Dinner Out

After a tiring day of Jag-Updesh's program and Jagjit's surprise birthday party, we all ended up in sabha house. Well got Sunday Program WHAT!!! BUT!!! When I reached there, I was shocked to see very little of the gang around. Haiya, where la everyone....where else...PING PONG!!! So I also decided to join them instend of the kirtan which was going on. Very very bad. I am not proud of myself. =(

Me my siblings including Jey, did not stay long there. We got a call from my parents which had the whole day dating together. Dad wanted to take mom for dinner but for mom dinner is not complete without the kids.. AWWWWW...

So we decided to all meet up at Chilies, Bangsar Shopping Complex. Dinner was overloading..after all the lovely food we ate at Jagjit's birthday bash, we hardly could eat!!!



OK here my dad and mom are not about to have a knife fight. They were about to start eating when I shouted SMILE!



Neremal, Jey is spicy enough, no need to add more pepper.
Gosh, I really look very very tired!



Aha! This is much better. My dear brother!



DAD, thinking of what to comment!



Another picture of mom and dad.



Well the food was good.
I think that was my 3rd glass or different variety of fruit juices.
I was very full but very thirsty.

My bro has some more lovely pictures of the night that I will post later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was one "havoc" day! - 3 events in 1 day: Jag-Updesh’s Programme, Jagjit’s B’day Celebration continued with a bit of table tennis @ Sabha House and lastly Dinner at Chilies!! A joyous day!!