Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Welcome 2011


It's a new year and there calls for major changes. It was about time for a change in my life. My year started of jobless - pretty interesting. I had to focus on my brother's wedding while looking for another job. Well the looking for a job wasn't so difficult, and the brother's wedding was the agenda that ripped of the whole month of my life.


Seriously, one whole month, where did it go, I wasn't going to work, I was mostly at home. I can't believe it myself, one whole month has vanished and passed by. Though I must say I enjoyed the wedding fully.

I'll make sure to post the links for all the pictures and video for my brother's wedding here. From the maiyan, sangeet, wedding, prayer and until the dinner, everything was fabulous. And since my brother is a professional photographer, he had so many friends taking pictures as they are all professional photographers.

That's something I could blog about some day too.... Advertising my brothers phography skills... =)

Ok January passed and Chinese New Year was my break or in other words, time to recover from wedding... he he he... Then 8th of February 2011 came.... back to work...new job, new friends, new environment... YIPPIE!!!

2 comments: