Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Frustration!!!

What a day!!!! Just the start of it!

My work place is just 15 minutes away that is if the roads are clear. Normally if I leave early before 8am or late after 9am the roads are clear and smooth flowing. But today was just an extraordinaire day...

I woke up at 5AM!!!!!!!!.... I did not put any alarm.... I just woke up automatically... not my usual routine... Surprisingly???!!??? I took my bath, did my morning prayers, ate breakfast, and off I left just about 7:45AM.

As I drove out of my house I was not aware what was waiting ahead! As I reached the main road just outside the shop houses.....KABUSH....there it was ..... the horrific JAM!!!

This was the road facing to the Petaling Police Station. AARRRGGG.....it was terrible....it took me 1 HOUR just to pass the jammed up turning to PJ. After that it was quite smooth....

These are the things that demotivate me to go to work early!!! Maybe if I wake up again I shall try leaving before 7:30 this time....=(

Next time I'm gonna keep a book in the car incase I get stuck in such a TRAFFIC JAM.

No comments: