Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Farewell For Five???

We'll miss YOU as there is no other like YOU !
So after a few weeks without these 5 people...we call them back to give a proper farewell and say our byes...Oommen, Richard, Sangeetha, Pam and OMG Ratha!!! To me the first 3 I worked with mostly....they were the bosses that gave me work to crack my head with. Now without them, yeah I get to focus more on the servers but the next group taking over is gonna eat my head for new reports to suite their preferences.....DIE DIE!!!

After all the hard work I have put in to create the reports for Oommen, Richard and especially Sangeetha...GOSH .... hopefully these report will still be used.

As for Pam....nice knowing her though never actually spent much time with her. And last but not least Ratha.....OMG!!! This is someone you can hardly forget....especially her voice and the way she just says things. It just gets to you! I'm glad she was not my BOS??? Will miss you definitely and hope to see you again....in fact all of you and wish to see you all in the future upcoming Sensata Diwali Dinners.

OK so TOMORROW is the DAY!!! PARTY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say these people have been the pillar for Sensata's success. As Osho's saying " God has created solutions before problem" God has a better plan for them and they had left Sensata for better future. If i ever ever get another opportunity to work with them again, I'll be grateful to Almighty. Farewell my fellow bosses and friends

Salprith Kaur said...

Yeah and who knew that one day I would be commenting on my own blog as an x-Sensata... he he!