Thursday, January 17, 2008

MY DEAR UNCLE



So many thoughts, in my head.
So many things, left unsaid.
You left that day, without a glance.
Never knowing God, wasn't giving you a second chance.
What was in your head, the last moments you had.
I hope you though happy thoughts, and not sad.
No one can evertake your place.
Your image in my heartwill never erase.
As you smile on me from up above.
My mind is still sadbut my heart is filled with love.
I love you dear uncle you meant the world to me.
I'll always make you proud of me you will see.



You can shed tears that I’ve gone or you can smile because I’ve lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that I’ll come back
or you can open your eyes and see all I’ve left.

Your heart can be empty because you can't see me
or you can be full of the love we shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember me and only that I’ve gone
or you can cherish my memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
or you can do what I’d want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

No comments: