Sunday, January 06, 2008

Assa di waar & Sukhmani at Arina's

Arina, sweet gal.... I didn't know Parvin was her brother at first. HE HE. Well I would like to thank them for inviting me and my bro to their house for the prayers.

This was actually the first time I really sat in participated in Assa Di Waar with Indy Miri and gang. I never knew what was going on...just used to come sleepy...and hear. In Arina's place it was the first time I actually had a booklet and I get to sing along. Well sometimes I sang along and sometimes I just read the translation. I tend to do that a lot while kirtan too. =)

I taught I was late but I guess I was just in time...Assa Di Waar went well and fantastic..I really enjoyed it. Oh ya then we had peronthey...YUMMY...Then Sukhmani Sahib ... Well I tried to follow as much as I can....but me no expert. =(

Some kirtan then...If I remember correctly, Raja and Arina did. After that..langgar was servered...food was really good.

Oh ya ... after that we had some cleaning up session...I was too hyped up so I stayed back to help and got to chit chat with the family. Oh ya get to see Parvin the hardworking son in action too....

Don't know when Arina is gonna get back and call us again to her home...HEHE

Hopefully I can improve my morning waking up time and go attend some Assa Di Waar in the future.

No comments: