Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wedding Dinner

Oh I'm so dizzzzy...
Yesterday morning, Saturday morning..so relaxing...and today so tiring. Night family went to Hulu Yam for a wedding dinner. All the time I was thinking a cousins wedding suddenly not related at all. My mom's childhood friend's son's wedding. How nice of them to invite us. I was a lovely wedding dinner. The bridegroom sang a lovely song for his bride welcoming her to his life. They had an ongoing slide show too. Lovely pictures of the bride and groom.

I was so happy to see my friend there. First thing she asked me was..."Are you related?", ha ha ha what a small world...well I wasn't related and she was...just great. Anyway when the dance floor openend...yay...I had my friend to dance with till breathless. Well we could go on dancing all night...but I had to think about poor DAD who had to go to work the next morning. So we stopped and went looking for him...and of course abvious place to find him...sleeping in the car. Pity him...ok go home right away...and I'm driving. Reached home ... I cabut with friends ... HE HE.

No comments: