Monday, April 10, 2006

PJ Vasakhi Mela

Yesterday, 9th April 2006 ... there was a Vasakhi Mela at PJ Gurdwara. Well I wanted to go early since it was starting at 9am. But =) I came back very very late the night before partying and chatting with friends. I actually came back 6 am ... new bad record for non work reasons. Naughty me. Gosh so sleepy forced myself to wake up at about 12pm. Got ready and drove there, taking along mom and sis.

I taught I can go and book the futsal court for the coming game but I ended up lost in some housing area. At night I came home and checked google earth and then only realizad which road I missed. So since we couldn't find the place, we went to the Mela right away. Wow, quite a crowd...not bad. Didn't really enjoy because I didn't get down and dirty on the field. Anyway I bought VCDs..... A collection for my dear DADDY - 5 hindi old movies. Also bought the historical Bhagat Singh, a new movie and Rang De Basanti. Hmmm.... I would say it was quite a good offer...with 2 Audio CDs free, a poster and 3 movie tickets to watch a latest movie in KLCC. HA HA HA.

PENDING VCD PICS

After that, we had to go to a relative's house and then after sending mom and sis home, sadly I had to get back to work. Technical error...damn I hate it. Luckily I didn't have to stay over night. At half past midnight, reached home and slept.

No comments: