Monday, August 18, 2014

Motivate Myself

Hey Hey Hey I'm back...
Yes Yes Yes, I am serious about jump starting back my blog. Of course I can't be doing it daily, I will try my best at least once a week or better more =).

Hmmm... Motivate myself...
That is my aim this year!!!

I have had many ideas and thought on how to improve but I have never been so strict on following them. In other words I had many help in the distraction sections....He he he
So this time I am going to write it down in my blog and keep track as many times as I can...

I will start by stating my initial goals:

GOAL 1: Exercise everyday even though it comprises of a few stretches and no; house work does not qualify; well except washing then bathroom, mopping the house, gardening, and etc. =P

GOAL 2: Pray everyday; will target for morning Japji Sahib at least... It really gives a lot of peace

GOAL 3: Drink lots of water; I tend to forget this to the MAX...

 
Stage 1 Weight Loss: 13 kgs...


I have many more goals but I will start of with these 3...
Let's see how I do ...

Day 1 (18 Aug 2014) - Exercise check; Pray check; Water check

Day 1 looking good, hope I can keep this up daily. The reason I want to do these is one main reason, getting healthy, I am not on any medication but have been monitoring my bp and diabetic...which have been high recently. The only thing I am pending to do is get batteries for my weighing machine.



Dang dang dang,.....my WEIGHT has been over over over PHEW!!!...
I feel much better then a few months ago but not sure how much I lost since my pregnancy and miscarriage.

If I loose this 13 kgs... I would be lighter than I was ever in more than 5 years.

So everyone pray for me...he he he

No comments: