Tuesday, June 01, 2010

My Heart Lights Up...

To me it felt like it was just yesterday since I celebrated New Year... 2010. This year is really flying...seriously flying, I guess time too has made progress and revolved itself, as how means of transportation has changed from carriages to jet planes.... The last I blogged was 2009....where did these 5 months GO!!! What better way but to visualize with the picture below:
Time has passed by and I am a year older... wiser?!? =) In summary, these pass few months has been filled with lots of emotions... Well mostly laughter... aha... yes... LAUGHTER... loud laughters... how can the bubbly Salprith Kaur stay without lots and lots of laughter.

As usual, work is stressful but as one of my resolutions this year is to think positive..take it like a challenge....so its not that stressful la... just CHILLING. =D

So, I guess I'm going to start writing again...I hope... I can make it a habit. It's not that I like people reading and commenting (ahem ahem please don't stop - I actually do {another resolution - speak my mind})....he he. But seriously, jokes aside, it does benefit me a lot. Besides practicing my language in writing, I get to let out what's on my mind and heart...creatively. That's a huge load off!!!

It's not like I planned yesterday what I am going to write today. I just open my blog and start writing whatever comes to mind. Some times when I go to bed the thought of an idea or topic to write comes about in my mind... but usually I am to tired..actually lazy la....PAHAM LA... SEMJA KERO...

YAHOO....This is awesome...writing back again... I can feel my heart lighted up.

So MR TIME...spare me some TIME okay. Relax and take a chill pill... =D

No comments: